Sierra Cove Apartments. Workforce Housing & A place for Veterans.
Sierra Cove is Affordable Workforce Housing with a veteran preference.
Featuring 20 two-bedroom apartments and 14 one-bedroom apartments, Sierra Cove is surrounded by established single family neighborhoods, retail, restaurants and public transportation.
- Electric, Gas, Sewer, Water, Trash & Community WIFI included in rent
- Energy Star® appliances
- Community building with access to warming kitchen, library, computer, business, media center and exercise room
- Picnic and play equipment
- Secured building
- 24-hour security video surveillance
- Washer & Dryer in each unit
Powered by the Sun.
Sierra Cove has been designed with one of the largest solar panel array we’ve installed to date. Sierra Cove will get the majority of its energy from the sun.
This is low income housing
Families and individuals desiring to live at Sierra Cove must meet income guidelines set by the Washoe County HOME Consortium and LIHTC programs. Annual income may not exceed 50% of the Area Median Income.
Sierra Cove is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.
Contact InformationSierra Cove Apartments
2314 Greyhaven Ln.
Sparks, NV 89431
Phone: (775) 337-9155 ext. 107
Fax: (775) 382-4462