Plaza at 4th Apartments. Workforce Housing & A place for Veterans.
Featuring 30 two-bedroom apartments, 23 one-bedroom apartments, and 22 Studio apartments, Plaza at 4th is in a transit oriented corridor 1/2 mile from the RTC main bus terminal with a bus stop immediately in front of the complex. Plaza is also located less than 1/2 mile of St. Vincent’s Food Pantry, Dining Room and Reno Community Resource Center, and located close to local businesses and conveniently located near freeway access and bus routes.
- 1 & 2 Bedroom units : Electric and Gas are tenant paid
- Studio units : All utilities included
- Sewer, Water, Trash & Community WIFI included
- Energy Star® appliances
- Community building with access to warming kitchen, computer, business, media center, exercise room
- Central gated courtyard with covered parking and play equipment
- 24-hour security video surveillance
- Laundry room or in-unit washer & dryer
+ Sun power
Plaza at 4th has been designed with a solar panel array as well as top level awnings on the corner building at 4th and Morrill for reduced energy consumption.
This is low income housing
Families and individuals desiring to live at Plaza at 4th must meet income guidelines set by HUD, the Washoe County HOME Consortium and LIHTC programs. Annual income may not exceed 45% of the Area Median Income.
Plaza at 4th is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.
Address/Contact InformationPlaza at 4th
Location : 855 E. 4th Street, Reno, NV 89512
Mailing Address : 450 N. Wells Avenue, Reno, NV 89512
Phone: (775) 337-9155 ext. 115
Fax: (775) 432-0659